KENAPA PERLU BERURUSAN DENGAN ZULFIQRY PENCINTA FAMILIA COWAY
Anda mahu beli produk penapis udara Coway?
Tidak tahu model mana yang sesuai bagi anda dan keluarga?
Takut kena tipu?
Takut Downpayment lesap?
Khuatir produk Coway yang diorder lambat sampai?
Mahukan tawaran menarik?
Di sini kami berikan 9 SEBAB mengapa anda mesti beli penapis udara Coway anda denganZulfiqry
1. MILIKI COWAY ANDA SELEPAS 24 JAM
Anda perlukan penapis air dan penapis udara secepat mungkin? JANGAN RISAU!
Urusan permohonan secara sewa beli anda boleh lulus secepat 24 jam selepas order dibuat
Dokumen yang diberi adalah lengkap dan pendapatan anda RM 500 ke atas sebulan dan tidak blacklist
Untuk pembelian secara tunai, pihak Coway akan meghubungi anda untuk prnghantaran secepat 24 Jam selepas proses order dibuat
Tiada janji palsu, yang pasti hanya produk Coway sampai ke rumah anda
Inilah sebabnya kenapa Zulfiqry antara top seller di Coway
2. PENGALAMAN SELAMA 3 TAHUN
Zulfiqrymerupakan Health Planner/Salesman Coway yang berdaftar (nombor id 518151). Beliau bukannya seorang broker atau untung atas angin (sangat bahaya orang seperti ini).
Pihak Coway telah mengiktiraf Zulfiqrysebagai Health Planner Coway yang dipercayai dan hebat Zulfiqry juga salah seorang mentor dan juga rujukan bagi Health Planner yang lain di Coway untuk mencapai misi membantu lebih ramai rakyat Malaysia mendapat hidup yang berkualiti.
Tiada masalah yang tidak dapat dieselesaikan oleh Zulfiqry. Berbekalkan pengalaman selama 3 tahun dalam selok belok di Coway membuatkan beliau disegani oleh kakitangan Coway yang lain.
3. TOP SELLER BERTERUSAN
Memenangi rekod jualan terhebar dalam jualan produk Coway.
Sepanjang Jun 2014 sehingga Mei 2015, kumpulan beliau telah menjual hampir 2000 unit Coway yang berdaftar!
Jika anda terlihat produk Coway di rumah family, kawan-kawan, masjid dan sebagainya kemungkinan besar ia adalah hasil bantuan Zulfiqry
Tidak percaya? Klik pada butang TESTIMONI dia atas untuk melihat seberapa ramai orang yang telah dibantu oleh Zulfiqry
APA TUNGGU LAGI?
CALL/SMS/WASSUP 019 451 3720SEGERA!
4. AFTER SALES SERVICE
Antara sebab mengapa Zulfiqry menjadi seorang Health Planner Coway yang berjaya adalah disebabkan khidmat selepas jualan beliau yang sangat hebat!
Jika anda mempunyai masalah dengan produk, ingin pidahkan produk, melanjutkan lagi tempoh perkhidmatan maintanence atau apa sahaja masalah dengan produk, Zulfiqry sedia membantu Zulfiqry mempunyai jaringan rakan-rakan yang hebat. Daripada mula produk dipasang sehingga anda ingin menambah unit, hubungi sahaja Zulfiqry
5. HADIAH ISTIMEWA UNTUK FAMILIA COWAY
"More You Gift,More You Get Back"
Itulah moto yang dipegang oleh Zulfiqry yang mana setiap pelanggan yang membeli produk kami akan diberikan sejumlah hadiah istimewa bagi setiap pembelian. Antara hadiah istimewa adalah :
Thermo Flask Lunch Box Tumbler Ceramic Mug Blue Pen Eco-Beg Hadiah ini adalah untuk semua jenis model Coway yang anda beli Menarik Bukan?
6. STOK PRODUK SENTIASA ADA
Selalu dengar produk yang ditempah kehabisan stok?Kecewa kan?
Dengan Zulfiqry,stok produk Coway sentiasa ada,tiada masalah produk lambat sampai!
3 hari mesti sudah dapat!
Stok produk Coway idaman anda pasti akan sama seperti yang dijanjikan oleh beliau.
Antara produk-produk Coway pilihan anda :
Coway Petit CHP-06D
Coway Villaem CHP-08AR
Coway Sally CHP-06EL/ER
Coway Core CHP-671L
Coway Aires AP-1009CH
Coway Dolomities AP-1008CH
Coway Scandal AP-1510BH
Coway Lombok II AP-1511FHE
Coway Tuba AP-3008FH
7. SANGGUP BERKORBAN UNTUK FAMILIA COWAY
Tiada kegembiraan tanpa pengorbanan!Zulfiqry sanggup bersusah payah demi merialisasikan impian setiap familia Malaysia untuk memiliki produk Coway. Jika anda mahu menghantar dokumen penting dan dikawasan anda tiada jaringan internet, Zulfiqry berusaha ke tempat anda untuk mengambil dokumen itu. Bagi memenuhi impian setiap familia Malaysia untuk memiliki Coway, Zulfiqry sanggup merentasiBanjaran Titiwangsa danTerusan Suezuntuk memastikan senyuman terukir di bibir anda. Bagi Zulfiqry, kepuasan anda tatkala memiliki produk Coway adalah nikmat kegembiraan beliau kerana sudah membantu familia Malaysia dengan jayanya.
8. TIADA CAS TERSEMBUNYI
Memiliki produk Coway sudah menjadi KEPERLUAN di Malaysia.
Produk Coway TIADA CAJ TERSEMBUNYI! TIADA CAS PEMASANGAN DAN TIADA CAS PENGHANTARAN. Menarik bukan?
Dengan Zulfiqry semuanya Boleh!InsyaAllah..
9. AMANAH, JUJUR DAN DIPERCAYAI FAMILIA COWAY
Semua yang diatas memang boleh dipenuhi oleh Zulfiqry.
Beliau adalah seorang yang boleh dipercayai, berintegriti dan berpegang pada janji.
Beliau tidak akan berjanji pada perkara yang diluar kemampuan atau perkara yang tidak boleh dipenuhi olehnya.
Jika anda berurusan dengan Zulfiqry. Anda sudah buat pilihan yang SANGAT TEPAT dan Cemerlang.
Promosi "KOMBO DEAL" Villaem + Lombok II Menanti Anda =)
Dapatkan Coway Water Filter ( Villaem ) & Air Purifier ( Lombok II )
Hanya Rm335 untuk KOMBO DEAL =Normal Price Rm635 Jimat Rm300 =Bayaran bulanan Rm235 sebulan dan miliki penapis Air dan Udara
Pihak kami akan memberikan anda :
1. PERCUMAPemasangan Seluruh Malaysia. 2. PERCUMAPenghantaran Seluruh Malaysia. 3. PERCUMAServis Filter dan Sanitasi Setiap 2 Bulan. 4. PERCUMAPenukaran Filter Setiap 6 Bulan. 5. PERCUMAWarranty ( Jaminan Penuh 100% ). 6. PERCUMARelocation 1 Tahun 1 Kali.
Air is the most essential element needed to sustain life. Overall health of your body and mind in a great degree depends upon the amount of pure, fresh air breathed. But nowadays people often tend to forget about the importance of spending time outside and underestimate the health benefits of spending time outdoors.
Why oxygen is essential?
A steady supply of fresh air that is full of oxygen is very important. Fresh air provides you with a steady supply of oxygen which is needed by your brain and every single cell of your body. The body is made up of cells. Cells in turn make up tissues and tissues in turn make up the organs of the body. Every function carried on by the body is directly related to the life of the cells. Cells need four things to live and function properly such as oxygen, water, nutrition and cleansing. Without oxygen the cells die in three minutes as it is one chemical essential for the cells to create energy.
Health benefits of fresh air
The air that you breathe in any indoor location is not as fresh as your body needs to remain healthy. This is why health experts highly recommend taking a break from the indoor air and to go out to enjoy fresh air. There are many health benefits of fresh air, such as:
Fresh air cleans the lungs and helps to bring more oxygen to the cells and improves the cleansing action of your lungs. When you exhale and breathe out through your lungs, you release airborne toxins from your body. The increased oxygen level in the body brings with it increased energy to do the things you need to do.
More oxygen also brings greater clarity to the brain, which needs twenty percent of our body’s oxygen to function. When you breathe fresh air you can automatically think better as compared to when you remain inside a room for a longer period of time.
Fresh air is good for digestion as it helps you to digest food more effectively. That is why experts’ recommend taking a small walk outside after you eat. From all the health benefits of fresh air, this one is really important if you are trying to lose weight.
Fresh air also improves your blood pressure and heart rate. Those who have a problem with blood pressure should avoid staying at polluted environments and try to stay in surroundings that have a good supply of fresh air. Dirty environment forces the body to work harder, to get the amount of oxygen it needs.
The amount of serotonin your body has is hugely affected by the amount of oxygen you inhale. Serotonin can significantly lighten your mood and promote a sense of happiness and well-being. Fresh air will leave you feeling more refreshed and relaxed.
Fresh air is also essential to make your immune system strong. White blood cells require more oxygen when working to kill and destroy bacteria, viruses, and germs. They need enough oxygen to work and function properly.
Fresh air purifies the blood, imparts to it a bright colour, and sends the blood, a life-giving current, to every part of the body.
What happens when you stay in closed area?
If you stay in a closed in area for a long period of time, you will end up breathing in the same air over and over again. The oxygen content of the air will go down. Breathing this stale air will not supply your body with enough oxygen to keep your cells fueled and functioning properly. If you are breathing in stale air, you may suffer from certain health problems such as dizziness, nausea, headaches, fatigue and exhaustion, irritability, anxiety, depression, frequent fevers, colds, or lung diseases.
If you are spending most of your time inside the air conditioned office or home, you are forcing your body to use stale air. By doing so you are making it harder for your body to stay healthy and fresh.
Where can you find fresh air?
Oxygen is a very important component of life. Fresh air is a free gift that we need to breathe liberally. To enjoy fresh air, it does not mean that you can find it everywhere outdoors. In large cities, finding clean and fresh air is not an easy task as the natural freshness of air is destroyed by tobacco smoke, city smog, re-circulating air in buildings, improper ventilation, exhaust, and many other pollutants.
In big cities, you need to find a park or garden with plenty of trees and plants to enjoy fresh air. Also good quality air can be found in abundance around seashore and beaches.
Tips to get refreshing fresh air
Getting a bit of sunlight and fresh air every day is one of the most important things you can do in order to keep your body healthy. Here are certain tips to enjoy fresh air:One of the best ways to receive the benefits from fresh air is to go out into the open air by walking or gardening. This enables the lungs to expand and be filled with the negatively charged oxygen molecules.
Try to do exercises outdoor in fresh air as it will benefit you more. When more clean air is inhaled, it improves the breathing technique
which in turn increases stamina.
Try to do jogging every day outside in a nice jogging trail away from the city. Avoid jogging on an indoor track or along a side walk.
Once in a week or two go for hiking in the forest. It is a great way to get the fresh air your body needs and it will be a relaxing experience for you.
Keep plants in your home and work environment to help improve the air quality. Plants produce oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide from the air. Some plants can even remove toxic pollutants from the air.
Get some exercise on a daily basis. When you can, try to exercise outside. Exercise gets your circulation going and floods your body with oxygen.
If you can, sleep with your bedroom window open. You can also leave your bedroom door open to increase the transfer of air.
To conclude, getting outdoors to enjoy fresh air should not be a chore, but a privilege. Take the time to breathe freely the revitalizing, invigorating fresh air created by nature to enjoy numerous health benefits!
Asthma and allergies are the most common chronic illnesses for kids in the U.S. and attacks are often triggered by indoor air allergens, such as mold, dust, animal dander, and chemicals in everyday products.
If your kids have allergies or asthma, then follow these easy steps to reduce indoor air pollution in your home:
• Ventilation is crucial. “The building of tightly-sealed houses over the last two decades has made it much easier for moisture and dust to collect in homes,” Harvard professor Dr. Douglas Dockery notes. Many vapors trapped indoors, from perfumes and air fresheners to formaldehyde from particleboard, irritate asthmatics. When it’s fresh or even cold outside, keep windows open a crack to circulate air. On hot days, close windows and use air conditioners to ventilate and filter out smog.
• Don’t harbor dust mites. Microscopic dust mites and their droppings are a potent allergen and asthma trigger. One of the best ways to limit the amount of dust mites in your homes are to encase mattresses with impermeable covers (just be sure they’re PVC-free).
• Eradicate cockroaches and keep clutter to a minimum. Piles of dirty clothes are an ideal environment for mildew, mold, and mites; piles of paper attract cockroaches. Keep things clean to keep these offenders away.
• Maintain humidity below 50 percent. Dehumidifying is enormously important, as many asthmatics are highly allergic to mildew and molds. This can be measured with a hygrometer purchased at a hardware store. Droplets of water (condensation) on windows, walls or pipes are a sign of humidity.
• Minimize pet dander. Vacuum using a machine with a HEPA filter, dust frequently, wash drapes and rugs regularly, wash bedding weekly, and – for good measure – make at least one room a “pet-free” zone so your child has a reprieve. Of course, if anyone in your home is allergic to animals, you should reconsider having one at all.
• Keep asthmatics away from gas stoves. Open the oven door and you get a blast of nitrogen dioxide (NO2). Your asthmatic child should not sit in the kitchen doing homework if the oven is being used. Make sure that stoves are well-ventilated, too.
• Buy safer products. Everything you bring into your home impacts your indoor air quality. Choose unscented products as much as possible. Let anything with a “new smell” air out in a well-ventilated space or outdoors. And, watch for reactions even from natural products (essential oils can trigger attacks, too).
• Try air cleaning and purifying machines. Consumer Reports says a good air cleaner can help those allergic to dust and mold spores, citing the fan/filter models as most effective in removing airborne dust. The machine will help most in the asthmatic kid’s bedroom; but keep it at least six feet from the bed (it creates draft), and don’t place on carpet (it can kick up dust). But air cleaners & purifiers “only help if you’ve gotten rid of the risk factors first, like dust mites, mold and danders,” Harvard School of Public Health associate professor Dr. Harriet Burge warns.
Are you looking to buy a water filter for yourself and your family?
If so, you have probably done some research online and know some basic information about Reverse Osmosis (RO) water filtration technology. You probably still have a lot of questions too.
While opinions differ greatly on the benefits of different water filtration methods, reverse osmosis seems to often get targeted unfairly by articles written and posted online. Why is there such negativity towards reverse osmosis water treatment and can we trust these articles to be accurate? Are they telling the truth or just spreading misconceptions and lies?
In this lens, I will discuss both the positives and negatives of RO systems to help you sort through all the myths, half-truths, and falsehoods associated with the technology.
Myth #1 - Reverse Osmosis Water is Unhealthy to Drink
Truth: Reverse Osmosis water is very clean and good for our bodies.
Reverse osmosis has been called dead water because of its purity. Detractors say it is man-made, unnatural and unhealthy. They claim that RO water can only be used for industrial applications and not for human consumption. They say that RO water is too pure and clean to be good because such perfectly clean mineral-free water does not exist naturally on earth. They forgot about a little thing calledRAIN.
Rainwater is water that has been stripped of all minerals and is one of the purest and cleanest water on earth. Human beings have relied on drinking rainwater for thousands of years without any negative health effects. Only recently has rainwater been polluted by the industrial age and man's pollution of the skies. Ask yourself this. What can be more natural than mother-nature's life giving rain?
With all the scientific research that has been done over the years on reverse osmosis water, none has ever documented any negative health effects from water treated by this method. In fact RO technology was actually invented by the US military and our military personnel still use it currently for drinking water.
Some more facts to consider.
1. Bottled Water = RO Water When you drink manybrands of bottled water, you are actually drinking RO treated tap water.
2. Soft Drinks = RO Water When you drink soft-drinks and soda, you are drinking mineral-free treated RO water. Vitamin water, sports drinks & energy drinks are also made from RO purified water.
3. Tap Water = RO Water Some US city and municipal water facilities (Orange County, CA) are already providing RO treated water to their communities. Los Angeles county is alsoconsidering RO systemsas we speak. EvenBeverly Hills 90210is using RO water. Hey if reverse osmosis is good enough for the OC and the Hollywood elite that must tell you something!
4. GE & DOW water = RO Water General Electric and DOW chemical are two of the largest and most respected companies in the scientific community and both sell andendorsereverse osmosis technology for drinking water.
5. Arrowhead & Culligan water = RO Water Arrowhead, Culligan, Aquafina and Dasani are just a few brands that sell reverse osmosis water.
6. Google Campus Water = RO Water Google employees have on-site doctors, massage therapists, nutritionists, yoga classes and volleyball courts at their finger tips. They also have deliciousreverse osmosisdrinking water too.
The truth is many of us have been drinking reverse osmosis water all our lives without even knowing it.
Myth #2 - Reverse Osmosis Removes Healthy Minerals from Water
Truth: Reverse Osmosis removes inorganic minerals which are UNHEALTHY.
RO systems do remove minerals from tap water. However, we humans get the vast majority of our minerals from the foods we eat, not from drinking water. For example, 1 glass of orange juice has the same amount of minerals as 30 gallons of tap water. Try drinking that for your morning breakfast!
Another thing they don't mention is the type of minerals found in water. Tap water contains only inorganic minerals which cannot be properly absorbed by our bodies. Human beings need organic minerals which are only available from living organisms like plants and vegetables and are easily absorbed by our systems. The inorganic minerals found in water has little to no benefits to people and in fact are actually detrimental to our health.
It is estimated that over a 60-year lifespan, a person drinking tap or mineral water will be ingesting about 200 to 300 pounds of rock that their body cannot use.(These are the so-called "healthy minerals" that RO detractors complain are being taken out of the water!)While most of these minerals will be eliminated, some will be stored in our tissues becoming toxic. The primary culprits are calcium salts and over time they can causegallstones,kidney stones,bone & joint calcification,arthritis, andhardening and blocking our arteries.
"What the human body cannot utilize or excrete, it must store. Consequently, the inorganic salts (inorganic minerals) are stored and in time take their toll in the form of hardening of the arteries, stones within the kidneys, urethras, gall bladder, joints and an etiologic factor in enlargement of the adipose cell (fat cell). To be one hundred percent healthy, the human body must be free of inorganic minerals." Paul C. Bragg, N.D., Ph.D. World Renowned Nutritionist, Pioneer in America's Wellness movement
Paul promoted and drank mineral-free water all his life and died at age 81 from complications after a surfing accident!
Revere osmosis water purification simply delivers the cleanest, purest drinking water on the market. In fact, reverse osmosis is the only purification system that can remove dangerousPharmaceuticals & Drugsfrom our drinking water. According to AP news reports provided by thisUSA Today article&Fox News report- "Reverse Osmosis removes virtually all pharmaceutical contaminants".
Water Quality Association (WQA) Technical Services Consultant Regu Regunathan, PhD, and WQA Technical Director Joseph F. Harrison, PE, CWS-VI, both spoke at the April symposium. Harrison said he agrees with the WHO report's major conclusions:
1. Both calcium and magnesium are essential to human health.
2. Food is the principal source of both calcium and magnesium.
3. Suppliers of water - including municipal, purified bottle water, and POU/POE treatment water providers - may make information on the mineral content of their water available to the consumer.
The lack of minerals in your water should not keep you up at night. The increasing amounts of chemicals and drugs found in tap water should!
Myth #3 - Reverse Osmosis Produces Very Acidic Water with Low pH
Truth: Reverse Osmosis produces mildy acidic or neutral water
Reverse Osmosis may reduce pH levels somewhat as it removes unhealthy inorganic minerals from tap water. However the reduction is not certain and would be very small and not detrimental to human health. The truth is, water pH will automatically change when it is ingested and comes into contact with the food in your stomach. Even on an empty stomach, your stomach acid alone is already several times more acidic than RO water with a pH level of 2.
The human body regulates pH levels constantly to find balance and equilibrium. Therefore under normal conditions it will always maintain a neutral 7.4 pH balance. Even eating very acidic foods (very low pH) only alters the body's pH by a very tiny amount and only for a short time. The healthy body is very robust and it will restore homeostatic pH fairly quickly and easily.
As long as you eat a well balanced diet which includes vegetables and fruits, you can pretty much drink whatever you want without ever worrying about your pH balance.
Water pH Levels (May Fluctuate) Sea Water = 8.6 pH (alkaline) Mineral Water = 7.4 pH (mildly alkaline) Tap Water = 6-8 pH (Varies constantly) RO water = 5-7 pH (Depends on pH of input water)
Healthy Human Body pH levels Blood = 7.4 pH Stomach = 2 pH Mouth = 6.7 pH
Myth #4 - Water Experts Disapprove of Reverse Osmosis Systems
Truth: Water Experts = Affiliate Salespeople!
Do not trust the majority of articles posted online by so-called "Water Experts" that attack RO water filtration as unhealthy. About 90% of them were written by the sales affiliates of a single countertop filter company which competes directly against RO sellers.
How do I know this? Well 90% of these articles all link back to websites that sell and promote only one brand of countertop filter. Their articles are posted all over the internet with the sole purpose of pushing people into buying their filters. They never back up their claims with sources or links because the primary purpose of these articles is to make money for the affiliate.
As stated above, the water scientific community believes that RO water is healthy to drink. So who are you going to trust? The EPA & WQA, or a bunch of affiliate salesmen on the internet?
source: The truth about Reverse Osmosis @squiddoo.com